PlanetSafe AIM Pneumatic & Air Tools Extreme Duty Lubricant
A hard-working lubricant designed for hard-working pneumatic and air tools.
Designed to help your tools perform better and last longer. Meet the new, sharpest tool in your shed––or shop. PlanetSafe AIM Extreme Duty Pneumatic Tool & Air Tool Lubricant Oil is scientifically formulated to reduce friction and wear, this lubricant makes sure you get more life out of your pneumatic and air tools.
This is a hard-working lubricant that’s scientifically formulated to protect pneumatic tools from water and rust. It’s easy to apply, and designed to penetrate, so your tools run better for longer.
- Simultaneously penetrates and cleans
- Applies easily with the needle tip applicator
- Prevents the buildup of dust and dirt
- Easily bonds to metal surfaces
- Reduces wear and protects from water and rust
- Scientifically bonds to moving parts to automatically remove dirt and grime
- Protects from water, rust, and dust so your tools keep performing
- Reduces friction for years by lubricating metal-to-metal contacts
- Includes: 1 oz PlanetSafe AIM Pneumatic & Air Tools Extreme Duty Lubricant
- Non-toxic. Non-hazardous. But don't ingest it.
- Perfect for buffers, grinders, drills, jackhammers, nail guns, riveting guns, air compressors and more.
Scientifically designed for moving metal parts in air tools. By lubricating metal-to-metal contacts it bonds to metal and prevents rust and the build-up of dust and dirt. It will keep your tools and equipment performing for years to come. Perfect around the garage, auto or marine shop. Tools will run better, require less maintenance and see an instant reduction in sound. Best oil for nozzles, bearings. Protects from water, rust, and dust so your tools keep performing.
Apply a few drops, let it penetrate, then wipe away excess.
Keeps tools working longer. Penetrates, cleans and protects. Lubricates metal-to-metal contacts. Repels water and moisture. Bonds to the metal for long lasting protection. PlanetSafe Products are made with nano-technology that works at the microscopic level to remove grime and debris from moving parts and at the same time provide extreme pressure protection from friction and wear. Protects from water, corrosion, rust, and dust so your tools keep performing for years to come.