PlanetSafe-OT (Oil Treatment) is specially designed to provide the protection your gasoline and diesel engines deserve. It reduces friction when most engine wear occurs – at start-up. A low cost option to synthetic oil. Laboratory tested and proven.
Enhances lubricity and reduces friction – demonstrated with independent lab tests using the industry standard 4-Ball Wear Test and Coefficient of Friction Graph (ASTM D-4172 – 40 Kg. 1200 rpm, 1 hour at 75 degrees C). Results show that when PlanetSafe-OT is added to standard SAE 10W-30 oil there is less friction than standard 10W-30 oil and synthetic 10W-30 oil for the critical first 25 minutes. Because most engine wear occurs at start-up this period is crucial to reducing engine wear. Wear scar measurements after sixty minutes of testing show that PlanetSafe-OT reduces wear when compared to standard SAE 10W-30 oil and synthetic 10W-30 oil without the additive.
- Reduces friction from start-up to shut-down
- Protects against corrosion
- Lowers temperature and wear - prolonging engine life
- Matches or exceeds the performance of expensive synthetic oil
- Will not take the oil out of specification
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable
- Highly concentrated for ease of use - 1 ounce will treat up to 4 quarts of oil
Click Here for OT Comparisons
Click Here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS/MSDS)